[access-uk] Re: talking blood shugger monitors.

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:24:17 -0000

Hi Kevin, Ok most diabetic clinics don't give these out anymore, I to get my last one from the rnib, this one is called super check 2 I find mine quite on the ball with the readings.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Cussick
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:56 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] talking blood shugger monitors.

Hello list,

My gf is asking about the talking blood monitors for diabetics. here is
her very brief post with thanks.

Hi,
Could anyone advise me how accurate the talking blood sugar monitors are
which the Diabetic clinic provide their patients please?