[access-uk] Re: talkback or va

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dudleym" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 15:45:04 +0000

Hi Ibrahim

What phones do you have , not just for me but I have a sighted friend that is looking for a mid-range android.

Martin

Ibrahim Gucukoglu recently said:-

Hi Jackie/Martin.
The pixel range are indeed excellent phones but as Jackie rightly says, rather pricy. You might want to consider an Android One phone which is as near a stock experience on Android as you are going to get outside the Pixel range. Android One phones are available from the likes of Nokia (who dedicate their entire phone portfolio to the platform) and Motorola as well as other manufacturers. This wil give you the opportunity to try Android before committing yourself to the platform with a high brow phone purchase. I have decided to adopt the platform myself and will shortly be upgrading to a new Google Pixel 4, so if you are interested in a good mid-range Android device then please drop me a line as I have advertised such on the recycle-it list but am aware that not everyone is subscribed to this. I wish you every success with your journey through the Android platform, I myself am looking forward to the challenge.
All the best, Ibrahim.