[access-uk] Re: tagging mp3 files

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 21:51:15 +0100

Brian - I'd have loved it if there had been, when I was wanting to do something similar. Like you have found, it's a real pain when the tags are incorrect, especially with various artist albums ripped from cd.

I can't see how there could be such a utility as you want, to get all the tags reading the way you would want them, after all, and just for example, one man's jazz could be another man's blues! and that is only the start of it all <smile> like you say, there are spelling anomalies, and artist and titles the wrong way round etc etc -

Andy