[access-uk] Re: system restore?

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:11:58 +0100

Simon,
If I may add one thing to the steps you give.  At the end the system
reboots, but in my experience, does not always go directly back to
the desktop.  I think that there must be an OK button somewhere and
pressing Enter or spacebar is necessary to get it back onto the desk
top.  Perhaps someone with sufficient sight could confirm that.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison