[access-uk] Re: system access to go

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:04:51 +0100

Steve, If you are submitting feedback to Serotek, you may wish to include
the following.

I just loaded SA2Go takingcare over the timing in the initial stages but
found (in line with George's observations) that I could only input my
account number and pin after alt tabbing twice. Then all proceeded
smoothly except that in the end I only got a 10 minute demo!
Just wondering whether a file or files are being left behind when SA2Go is
closed  with modifier + f4 and are confusing things on a subsequent
attempt.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison