[access-uk] Re: system access service

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:17:34 +0100

so, apart from audio described movies which are quite good but you would need
to watch a real load to make it worth £12 a month, is there anything else of
use to others?  Does the shopping facility work outside the states? do the TV
guides work outside the US?

I only ask because I already have JAWS which is good enough as a screenreader
for my needs.  I would like to play with system access for a while but don't
really want to pay the monthly fee if the FreedomBox service is really aimed at
those in the US.

Cheers

Graham