[access-uk] system access on a monthly basis

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:00:25 -0000

Hi all.

I received a recent email from Serotek with interest offering a pay monthly
scheme to users.  price only given in US dollars as 24.95 per months over 48
months.  Computer Room Services and T &T seem to have nothing about this and
before inquiring myself about this and sending any response to the list I
just wondered if anyone else here knows if we can get this deal.

I see know good reason why we can't just contact Serotek and buy the
agreement online, just downloading the software direct from the website but
there seems to be no way of downloading it at the moment.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493