[access-uk] Re: system access V NVDA?

  • From: "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:07:24 -0000

Ah right, thanks for that clarification.

Regards

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Twitter: @BhogalKulvinder
SKYPENAME: bobba2006
      From: "Alistair"
      To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [access-uk] system access V NVDA?

      Hi folks just wondering if anyone uses or has tried both of the above
products, particularly with windows 8.1? Can’t afford jfw 15 so looking at
alternitives! Obviously NVDA is free and SA is a good bit cheaper than JFW but
just trying to make the right decision! I do use NVDA with windows 8 with
varying degrees of success and frustration lol! SA any better?

      Thanks

      Alistair

protection is active.

---