[access-uk] Re: syncronizing address lists

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:33:27 +0100

Hi

I have tried in the past to ask a similar question about
outlook and the windows address book. I need to keep the
windows address up to date so that it has the same info in
it, how can I achieve this?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx