[access-uk] supernova on the web was Re: Re: Announcement - AccessibleNews for IE launched!

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:49:34 +0100

is it still spacebar you use to activate a link?  I would install supernova but
dolphin has unfortunately changed the demonstration version so you can play
with it as long as you like but only for a month.  This seems totally wrong
headed to me as it stops people being able to experiment with the program at
their leisure.  I know that supernova is meant to have smoothed out issues that
used to occur on the web with table reading and they have also introduced a
JAWS keyboard layout and it wouldn't supprise me in the least if that used
enter to activate a link.

Regards

Graham