[access-uk] Re: success so far with my android

  • From: "Whizza" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "whizza8" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 16:14:03 -0000

Hi Adrien,
You might like to join the eyes free mailing list which is specifically about all android related matters, although it's quite a busy list so be warned. In the meantime, for listening to my own MP3 tracks I use Google Play Music which should already be built into your tablet and Tune In Radio for radio stations. There's also the BBC radio app but it's a bit fiddly so I usually listen to BBC on my Stream. There are many, many apps, both paid and free, to do whatever you need to do and I'm sure people on eyes free would be only too happy to suggest the apps you need. To subscribe, send a blank message to:
eyes-free+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope this is of some use.

Cheers,
Sandra.