[access-uk] Re: subscribing to the JAWS UK list

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:47:12 -0000

I had trouble too and discovered, I think, it was because of the garbage
that AVG was putting after the messages.  Anyway, the last time I
subscribed to something on Freelists I think I just left the subject
header in and took everything else out of the body of the message before
sending.

Hope this may help.  (I know how frustrating it can be!)

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx