[access-uk] subscribing to podcasts difficulty

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:50:47 +0100

Hi all.

I'm just getting into podcatching and seem to come up against a recurring problem. When I click on a link to Subscribe, for example, to Blind Cool Tec podcasts, I am asked to choose my podcast reader or select from a list of podcatchers. This seems to be a standard box which I have seen on a number of sites. Unfortunately, my podcatcher is not on the list, at least I don't think it is. I'm using Accessible Podcatcher. At the bottom of the selection of podcatchers, there is normally a link which you need to copy in full and paste it into your podcatcher, so I'm able to subscribe but it's a bit of a pain having to do this every time I wish to subscribe. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Or should I consider dumping Accessible Podcatcher and get Juice or other popular reader?

Best wishes.

Andy.