[access-uk] Re: subject revisited regarding clarlia and handsfree being too loud

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:38:33 +0100

Hi,

Absolutely it is. Just like any Android phone. At least it was with
Claria, I don't know about the Doro version, but I will know as we will be
selling them.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 19 October 2015 8:22 am
being too loud

Hi,

Sorry I'm not quite following you. Is it too loud on the other end, or is
it too loud in the ear of the person that has Claria?

Thanks.