[access-uk] Re: strange request

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:49:39 -0000

Hi Alexander

the problem is that they won't help him to connect the oyster card to his bank card so that it will automatically top it up when it gets low.

-----Original Message----- From: Alexander Shannon (Redacted sender "alexander.shannon" for DMARC)
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 7:33 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: strange request

Hi Janet,

Having read this thread so far, I'm astonished your friend is having
problems. As I live in Birmingham, but have an Oyster card to make travel
easier in London when visiting family. I have had no problem receiving help
when topping up my oyster card. Although when last in London, I did notice
that the ticket office at Euston underground station was closed, but I was
lead to believe the reason for ticket office closures in London was to
facilitate more staff being available to assist passengers, so I would have
thought your friend should have had no problem topping up their oyster card.

Alexander Shannon