[access-uk] Re: strange re sense products

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:28:39 +0100

Hi John

Yes, I saw the new calculator feature in Telorion this morning.  I like
reading the Guardian in the morning from it, especially as I am running ETI
Eloquence.

As for the Sense products, they are great for some things, but I would love
to know who does the testing over here as I feel they release firmware in
the UK as an after-thought.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace