[access-uk] Re: strange problem with nokia n79

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:32:29 +0100

Hi,

Sounds like your phone can't handle either the file type or is timing out on
the connection.

One suggestion would be to use your phone as a modem and tether it to your
PC.  Then try downloading the file using your PC's internet browser (i.e.
Internet Explorer/Firefox) and see if this works.  Remember to disconnect
from any Wi-Fi network or LAN on your PC first to avoid accidentally using
the wrong connection.

You can launch the internet connector from within PC Suite or directly
through the .exe in Program Files\Nokia.

HTH.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: Calls from witheld numbers may not be connected.  Please
release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.  Calls may be
recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or
sensitive information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).
Copying or distribution in any form is not permitted without the sender?s
prior consent.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.