[access-uk] strange outlook 2000 problem

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:28:10 -0000

Hi

I get an intermittent problem if I need to update a contact in my Outlook
2000 contact folder.  With most of mine, the email address displays as it
should correctly, but I needed to alter someone's email address, and instead
of displaying the email address as it should, all I hear is the person's
first and second name.  I deleted the email address and wrote it in again,
but still instead of seeing the email address, it shows the first and second
name.  I should say that I can see the email address at first, but when I do
control plus s to save the changes, I can't.  I hope this makes sense.

If someone can tell me what's going on, I would be grateful.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx