[access-uk] storage managment on Android

  • From: "Robert Portal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 20:00:00 +0200

I have a Hua Wei ascend phone running Android (4.2 I think) with 4 Gb
internal memory but 16 Gb sd card. The internal memory is almost exhausted
but there's still 12 gb on the card.

I've just tried installing Firefox but it says it can't because there is not
enough space on the device.

I innocently thought that this would not be a problem until the SD card
fills up (as I said, there's still 12 gb on that).

Can anyone suggest a solution preferably without having to delete anything?

Best wishes

Robert