[access-uk] Re: still looking?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:58:34 +0100

basically, anything at all.
Is there supposed to be such a thing as an aerial on the 9210, cause i can't find it at all. I'd also like to know, how to change the battery, & sim card, & mmc memory card.
PC connectivity is another thing i'd like to know about.
I don't want to connect to my computer system, using I R. I'd rather connect using some kind of cable, any Ideas there?.

There are so many other things i want to know about this phone.
Are you on Skype, or msn?.

Anyway, any help would be just fine,
Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>