[access-uk] Re: still burn problem.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:21:53 -0500

Hi Billy,
whither you use nero smart start or not. When you have your files, either
copied and pasted, or selected via the tree view, when all files are ready
to burn, you should bring up the compilation info  window for a size check.
Just before you  write the CD. The compilation info is also on the File pull
down menu. Its just above  - Write CD and one below - Save As.
Peter