[access-uk] Re: stereo microphones with ios devices

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:01:47 +0100

Hi Julie.

You're welcome, give my regards to pat and of course I send my love to you both. You're welcome to email me privately if you need further help or I think I have your number somewhere.

All my best, Ibrahim XX.

-----Original Message----- From: Julie Rodaway
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:07 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: stereo microphones with ios devices

Hi Ibby

Thanks very much for your helpful reply.  Hope you're doing well
and Pat says he was asking after you.

Thanks once again, all the best, Julie.