[access-uk] Re: spyware

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:53:37 -0000

Hi Brian,
I use Webroot Spy sweeper. I use Window-Eyes 5.5 and once I reclassed the custom control to buttons, all were spoken successfully. It runs in the background and picks up spyware before it reaches your machine. There's a trial version you can test before you decide whether it does the job for you. There are over 120,000 spyware definitions loaded into the program and I've been free of spyware ever since I started using it about a month ago. Check out
http://www.webroot.com
for all the info.

Cheers,
Sandra.