[access-uk] Re: spybott version 1.4 not updating

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:31:02 -0000

Hi Douglas and all,

Further to my last message on this thread, I have gone into spybot updates while connected to the internet and checked if there are any updates to download.

It seems that there are not any to download at present although I must have downloaded from the webpage one that said it needed to be downloaded when I checked earlier today, but the good thing is that the error I referred to at the beginning of this thread seems to not be present if I connect to the internet before searching for spybot updates.

Alexander Shannon