[access-uk] Re: spotify

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 19:27:40 +0100

Hi Brian,

Spotify is not a download tool. It is a music streaming application. The entire
point of Spotify is so that people will not download illegal music anymore. So
far the point hasn't got across, but tat's a different story altogether.

--This message is a reply to Brian. The subject of the original message was
'[access-uk] spotify'. Original message text has been omitted.--

JLS Radio is no more! Instead, check out my new blog at:
http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes
--
Contact Details
--
E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Message sent at 07:20:35 PM GMT on Tuesday, April 07, 2009