[access-uk] spellchecking with Window-eyes

  • From: "CJ &AA MAY" <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 18:32:01 +0100

I am working my way through the Window-eyes tutorials and have come to the
section on Microsoft Word. It reminded me about the Window-eyes shortcut
keys when spellchecking. I have never been able to get these to work, that
being, within Microsoft Office 2010, when within the spellchecker, alt w for
the miss-spelled word, alt r for the suggested replacement an alt s for the
sentence in which the error occurs.

These would be really useful but all my computer does, when pressing these
shortcuts, is to ding at me!

Any ideas why these shortcuts don't work for me?

Alison

way