[access-uk] Re: speech on phone?

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:47:19 +0100

I have looked at the shine app and although it works(once you get the thing setup) half the features arte either incompete or non existant,like their website which mrerely states "coming soo!" considering that the demonstration vieo on youtube has a 2011 date, I am uncertain as to how long this will be around although granted shine does seem to have been updated recently but, and this is a point worth bearing in mind, it is STILL a bare bones app.
On 27/07/2015 16:23, broxibear wrote:

hi Mo, there seems to be some kinda problem turning on the Shine app, not as easy as first thought, Billy