[access-uk] Re: soundforge scripts ?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:43:19 -0000

Yes Damon, if the options are unticked, then the meters should be off.  I'd say
512 of
memory should be okay.

What doesn't help you is that I'm not a JfW user so I don't know anything about
the impact
of JFW and what it does on SF's performance.  Also, the copy of Sound Forge I
have is on my
second audio computer, which isn't turned on just now.  A bit later on I'll
take a look and
report on anything that could be of use to you, probably off list.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx