[access-uk] soundforge scripts ?

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:39:55 -0000

Hi.
I've been looking online at the Snowman's scripts for SoundForge.

I have jaws 5 on my computer. I'm aware it has some scripts for soundforge
that came from freedom scientific. I'd like to know if they are the same
ones that the snowman made? Did he make them for freedom scientific? Or are
they better?

I have real problems when running those freedom scientific scripts; it makes
soundforge unusable and I end up having to reboot. It's ok for a while, but
then windows error noises kick in and eventually jaws unloads itself. So I'm
hoping the Snowman's scripts might cure this in time for my hellish weekend of
editing.

Also. I want to buy the soundforge scripts for soundforge 4.5 for jaws 5
because I have some urgent editing work to do.

How does it work? Will i get them immediately from the snowman in an
automated way? Or will i have to wait a few days?

thanks

...Damon