[access-uk] sound forge problem

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:35:05 +0100

Hi
I have a weird thing going on with sound forge in a file I am currently editing.

Basically, in some parts of the file, when I hit the space bar, I hear a small
crackling sound when the file begins playing.  However, in other parts of the
file, it is OK. This would not be a problem except that occasionally there are
some crackling sounds in the recording itself and, I am unable to delete them.

Sounds like I may have to re-record the file which I do not want to do, so if
anyone has experienced this, it would be good to know.

Thanks.

Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx