[access-uk] Re: sound cards?

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:11:36 +0000

Windows sounds will always go through your default soundcard as set in the
"Sound" control panel.  JAWS can be set to send sound where from within the
"utilities" menu.  For you music playing or sound/music editing software use
its dialogues to direct the sound to your desired USB device.  Winamp is a good
example of an audio player that is capable of this.