[access-uk] Re: sony bravia tv with audio description, more info?

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 05:13:03 +0100

Here is a list from the RNIB regarding televisions which come with audio
description capability.

Model numbers for Panasonic integrated digital televisions with audio
description are:

TH-65PZ700B

TH-58PZ700B

TH-50PZ70B

TH-42PZ70B

TH-50PX700B

TH-42PX700B

TH-50PX70B

TH-42PX70B

TH-37PX70B

TH-50PX7B

TH-42PX7B

TH-37PX7B

TX-32LXD700

TX-32LXD70

TX-26LXD70

TX-32LMD70

TX-26LMD70

TX-32LXD7

TX-26LXD7

TH are Plasma Screens and models starting TX are LCD models, the first two
digits are the screen size in inches.

Model numbers for Sony integrated digital televisions with audio description
are:

KDL-20S3000U

KDL-20S3020U

KDL-26S3000U

KDL-26S3010U

KDL-32S3000U

KDL-32S3010U

KDL-32T3000U

KDL-32D3000U

KDL-40S3000U

KDL-40S3010U

KDL-40T3000U

KDL-40D3000U

KDL-40HD1080

KDL-46S3000U

KDL-46S3010U

KDL-46T3000U

KDL-46D3000U

KDL-46HD1080

HTH

p.s. as to availability, the Sony model I have my eye on will not be
available until sometime in June.

Steve Green