[access-uk] Re: songza.com

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:24:56 +0100

Signing up ei simple but you'll not be able to use it with jaws - the only
screenreader that seems to work with songza for playing songs, and works also
for managing play lists rating songs etc is system access,  which of course you
can freely use via SAtoGo.com  you'll need to experiment a bit and the only
feature I have managed to get working is the pause button so depending on what
you're listening to you might not be able to hear the screenreader while music
is playing, take care with this when listening to play list items as the system
automaticly starts one tune after another. So don't use playlists until you're
a bit more familiar with the interface.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ