[access-uk] songza.com

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:28:47 +0200

Hi all,
A friend of mine recommended this site to me where, it's claimed you can listen to any song or any band absolutely free. Using JFW 9 and IE7, I can read the search results without problem but can't find any play button or special link to listen to the songs listed there. Can anyone using this let me in on the secret please? Apparently, one can even make playlists and listen to the songs thus arranged at anytime.
Couldn't find any link to create playlists either.
Is it me? Am I missing something obvious here?

Cheers now,
Marie