[access-uk] Re: sonata radio?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:17:02 +0100

Hi G,

I wouldn't dream of poking about with its innards, I might regret what I
would find! (big grin).

I agree it is big, but it isn't huge, and certainly not heavy.  Even I can
lift that, and I've got a load of discs out in my back.  Yes the Touch has a
lovely sound on some of the music stations I've heard, far better than DAB
even, but I also love the Sonata, I've developed a soft spot for it, so
won't be using a screwdriver any time soon!! (smiles).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx