[access-uk] Re: sonata

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:25:29 +0100

yes you are, but at least when buying, you have the option to sell your old one
for the best price you can get, and sink the money made in to getting the
upgrade. where as if you have a lone machine, you have less than an ice-cream's
chance in a vindaloo factory of getting an upgrade. that has been my experience
anyway.

Simon