[access-uk] Re: something weird happening with copying and pasting

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:41:42 +0100

Don't know how to rectify it. The only way I can think of is to make sure
that your background colour is not the same as the font colour. So of course
you would have to check both and if they are the same then the font would
need to be changed to a different colour.. I have to say that it is
something that only happens very rarely. Others have said something along
similar lines on this thread.

Tony