[access-uk] Re: some questionsregarding the webbie accessible podcatcher

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:53:20 -0000

Hi Steve,

Another point I forgot to mention, is that when looking at the link you gave
in your last message on this thread, it implies that the program is for Mac
OSX not for window as there is, as far as I can see, no mention of windows.

Please can you clarify where I can get a version of Juice  that will work
with windows XP

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon