[access-uk] Re: some advice needed on downloading Nod32 antivirus version 4 was ] Re: Eset version 4, is it accessible?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:28:28 -0000

Hi Alex,

In the Email, make sure there are no spaces after your password.  In other
words, make sure that the number of stars in the password field equal the
number of characters in your password.  If there is one more, delete the
last character.  I suspect that they have put in a space after your
password.  I have seen this before.

All the best

Steve