[access-uk] Re: software firewalls

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:48:26 -0000

hi, should have said, i currently use SPF but it has now gone to the dogs!
smile. i tried kerio a few days ago and to be honest i didn't like it much.
not sure what it was about it. it was the free trial version, so not sure if
it's any better once registered. i just found it awkward to use and i
couldn't get to grips with it's settings very well. it blocked stuff i
didn't want it too etc.
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx