[access-uk] Re: snow footware:

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:38:16 -0000

Hi,

I have just bought a spare pair of shoe snow chains from:
http://www.autow.co.uk/snow_chains/shoe_chains_prices_253.html

These are chains rather than the stud type on the yak ones from qvc. I can say
they are excellent, comfortable to wear and they do the job. the cost was 21
quid inc p & P plus vat and they use paypal as well.

HTH
Jim.