[access-uk] Re: sms via pc?

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 17:55:26 +0100

I use a plug-in to Outlook 2003, available from the Microsoft downloads
site, which allows me to send text messages from outlook to a connected
mobile phone, which then transmits the text message. It does not handle
replies.

I use Talks on the mobile phone to read those out.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or : (work)