[access-uk] Re: sms via pc?

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 17:21:24 +0100

Hello Simon.  I have been using for the last four years the following.

www.textmagic.co.uk

It is not free and each message costs about 7p depending on how many
messages you buy.  It will receive replies and lets you know how many you
have left in the bank.  I believe someone posted a free service on this list
last week.

Cheers

Ron