[access-uk] Re: small portable laptops

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:40:34 -0000

Graham, The laptop Carol mentions has, apparently now been replaced by the
XPS1330.  If it's anywhere as good as the 1210 I'd be confident to recommend
it.  Re size, the 1210 is the same size as a sheet of a4 or qx pacmate.
Battery (which sticks out from the back by less than an inch is about 5 and
a half hours with brightness turned down.
Hope this is of some help.
The thing I like about the Dell machines is that I have found them to be
hardwearing, and reliable.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard