[access-uk] Re: slow email when sending

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 22:03:04 +0000

yes it's about fifteen seconds with the sense using plusnet amazing eh. thanks
then

From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21.37.46 60000

hi there alex well all i know it's real fast it is the plusnet fibre
optic but, it's strange they moved me over to the faster speeds the
other day.

i think though you will be right because the sense is using windows ce
version six or whatever it is that could be the problem it's like the
apex as well just go online with these things and there's loads of
website now that you cannot use at all because of the oudated devices
we use.

i tried mucking about with the smtp settings but then it just cannot
send.
never mind just put up with it strange though if i use my fmail
account with the sense it works so much faster.