[access-uk] Re: slightly ot

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:42:42 +1000

Accept for support more [or should I say different] applications.
on 6/27/2013 7:05 PM, Kevin Cussick wrote:
You will not be able to do anything you can do on your I Phone. that is the I phone will just do the same as the tablet. no more.

Or no less, the tablet has a bigger screen and better speaker maybe that's it. I had an ipad and I phone I don't have any now I moved over to android, that's another post anyway if you want a tablet get one but it won't really do any more than your phone.

On 26/06/2013 12:01, mark bishop wrote:
If you are using an I-phone or android phone can you tell me if you are
also using an i-pad or other tablet?  I have an I-phone and like the
accessibility very much.  I have considered getting an I-pad or tablet
and am wondering whether the amount of extra things I will be able to do
with it as opposed to the I-phone mean it is worth spending the money it
will cost?
Mark Bishop

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein