[access-uk] Re: skype with no sound from microphone

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:30:13 -0000

Hi,

I'm not Terry, but a couple of things may just help.

First, think back to the last time it worked and try to recall what sound
programmes/drivers you may have installed at that time.

You may also try unloading Skype/MSN etc and putting them in one at a time to
see if Skype will then work.

--
Carol Pearson
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx