[access-uk] Re: skype from windoweyes

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:31:40 +0100

Hi om, k I've got it all installed, I got a problem though when I connect it's telling me a time out attached program. how do I get around this please.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Lorimer
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 1:50 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: skype from windoweyes

Hi Andrew,

If you're not a Window Eyes user, then you'll get pop up ads with GW
Connect.  You'll have to buy the program to get rid of the pop ups.

A good alternative is to use Skype Talking with your version of Skype.
It will read everything for you and is totally free.

You can download Skype Talking from the following link.
www.whitestick.co.uk/download.html

Cheers Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>