[access-uk] skype clutter.

  • From: Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 10:01:58 +0100

hi guys, I have just started using the Skype program, before I was using GW Connect, whick since I upgraded to windows10 cannot use GW anymore.
The Issue I have found with the Skype program is:
The clutter on the main page, there is too many options. All I wish to have on the main page is my online contacts. I have checked the online box in contacts, but all this annoying clutter is still there.
Surely there must be a way to put only what you want to appear on the main page of Skype?,
--
Cheers

Billy Inglis
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq