[access-uk] Re: skype again

  • From: Sean O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:26:14 +0000

I just did a test run of webvisum, there are a few potential flaws(
although admittedly I have made custom configurations to my firebox
browser that might affect its functionality)
1 for full functionality the user is required to register with the
webvisum website( an error screen appears when attempting to do this)
2 as a consequence of (1) above captcha solving does NOT function.

I plan to do a full feature test on this plug-in and will report my
findings if people are interested.
regards.

Sean.